Nov. 2009 - The first try - the very first prototype
Feb. 2012 - Mono cartridge "EINS" 1st generation DT101l - Combination of Wood, Bone, Brass, Diamond!
Aug. 2012 - Mono cartridge 2nd generation (G-type) DT101L
Wood, Bone, Brass, Diamond, Nacre!!
The 2nd generation began with placing a pearl eye (Froschauge) on the head of the cartridge which is inspired by the frog part of a violin bow. Many thanks to Christian who taught me all the techniques and skills for this particular beauty! Approx. 51mm from diamond tip to front of tonearm, compatible with Ortofon SPU, EMT TSD15 etc. An example of A-type in Video
Aug.2012 - The old version of the handle looked quite elegant. (Mono 2nd gen.) But it needed a new shape which is giving our system additional stability and usability. It is shorter than the old one and is designed ergonomically.
Sep. 2012 - Mono cartridge "U-Type" 1st generation DT101u
A half-inch system from the mono 2nd generation.
The example left is a DT101u+custom made headshell for Ortofon RMA297. Approx. 31mm from diamond tip to front of tonearm, compatible with Ortofon SPU-a, EMT TSD15. Neumann DST, DST62 etc.
11.Dez.2013 - A custom finished case for a stereo half-inch system
A favorable failure - It was the first attempt to engrave a stereo symbol on the head of the cartridge case. Tedeska has not yet had any stereo pick-ups. But, unfortunately, the first try failed due to a miscalculation of distance between the centres of two rings. Anyway, the customer was delighted with the result.
Apr.2015 - Stereo cartridge 1st generation DST201u (Prototyp1)
It is named "OREO" by my sons. It wasn't my intention but I had no choice but to agree. Two prototypes of our very first stereo system; DST 201u & DST201l in Video
13-17. May. 2015 -Tedeska cartridges (mono & stereo) were presented for the first time at an Exhibition. The 2015 High-End in Munich Germany
Feb. 2016 - A stereo version cartridge 2nd generation DST201u (Prototyp2)
New materials: upgraded suspension & damper. Shortened length of cantilever. Bone part on the front is removed (cf.Prototype 1). A round recess each side for easier manageability.
18-21. May. 2017 -Tedeska stereo cartridge 3rd generation DST201ua (Generator without iron) was presented for the first time at the 2017 High-End in Munich Germany
TEDESKA has now a new name : TEDESKA Vinyl Groove Pick-up Technology ! Thank you Reinhard! Photos and Video
17-19. Nov. 2017 - Tedeska made a debut in Poland at the kind invitation of the Moje audio (Poland) at Audio Video Show 2017 in Warsaw. Warsaw was an extraordinarily beautiful city with extraordinarily kind people ; On hearing that my wife caught a chill, everyone gave me some cold pills, everyone. Thank you Krzysztof, Renata, Robert and and and you all.
26. Nov. 2017 - We have finally been able to have a „real“ Homepage. Bye blogspot. Bye google!
16. Jan. 2018 - As of now, every Tedeskas will get a uniform for the way to its new home. Packaging boxes, designed by Francesca Lee, eventually arrived.
20. Mar. 2018 - Stereo cartridge 4th generation - The first example from the Tedeska Stereo "Solid Core" line has been tested successfully. It is actually a development of the third generation (DST201ua) from 2017 but the sound characteristics are changed so much, and much of them in a positive way thanks to the development of the air core coil generator and a totally new winding technology, that a generation change has become self-evident.
Armed with a boron cantilever, the line inherited yet the character "a" because none of the examples from the last generation is distributed as yet. I personally would name the line "Impressionist". I wonder how many people will agree with me. The character "b" is reserved for the Tedeska "Progressive" line. The line retained the existing Tedeska characteristics more in comparison to Solid Cores. Taking extra advantages of boron cantilever, the cartridges of this line will be "grand pianos" among our products which will provide versatile possibilities of use as well as of customise.
20. Apr. 2018 - Today, I saw my website traffic suddenly shot up and almost simultaneously ran into a facebook message with photos that are quite familiar to me. "Why am I so famous once more? What happened?" I asked myself. The answer was - TEDESKA is introduced anew in English on STEREO Magazine - Issue#15 2018/ Page 45 - written by Matthias Böde Read now / Download
What a surprise! Thank you very, very much STEREO Team! STEREO publishing
1. May. 2018 - The genesis of "Cedars" of TEDESKA - My guitar, the Antonio Marin Montero, is a spruce one. I like the sound of the guitars which have a sound board made of spruce. The timbre of them is clear but still filigree. Since I could call the Marin my own, I've loved it and I've enjoyed it. May be this was the reason why my cartridge making was somehow heading in the direction so far. Adding boron cantilevers to my program, the sort of characteristics are even more pronounced. But "Why does it have to be?" "What about Matthias Dammann?" these thoughts overcame me on that day as I opened my material cabinet. A melody played by his beautiful cedar-made guitar popped into my head. "Cedar.... Cedar..." It must have been quite a while before I discovered a small box in the cabinet that kept smiling and waving at me. I opened it. Something that was wrapped in the veil of oblivion was in there, which reminded me of the old lecture from our dear master. It was more than a decade ago when I had read his study. Only now I am able to validate his concerns and pay homage to his principles.
10 -13. May. 2018 - New cartridges DST201ua (Solid-Core line) & DST201ub (Progressive Line), as well as DST201lc (Cedar) were presented for the first time in High-End Munich 2018. Unfortunately, one of the DST201ub model, samarium cobalt variation, could not be brought into operation because it was damaged during assembly. If it were not for the incident, the demonstration would be more colorful. Anyway, for the first time was also that we had a vitrine with self made acryl-cubes. The effort must have been quite worthwhile because some of the interested parties asked us whether the cartridges will be supplied with the acryl-cubes. :) .... Unfortunately No .... Shortly before the end of the show, one of the DST201ua was picked up by Mr. Fremer from Analog Planet. More Photos
25. May. 2018 - A beautiful photo of TEDESKA new showcase with a brief comment is published in HIFISTATEMENT Fair report.
TEDESKA BERLIN GERMANY